Monday, August 26, 2013

Ben Kweller - Live at Lollapalooza 2006

I'm not even sure where I got this live EP. Probably from a torrent if I'm being completely honest. I generally try to support the artists I love by giving them money in exchange for their music, but sometimes you find that despite having ready money, there's something you want that you can't acquire. That's what happened with Twilight of the Innocents by Ash, and that's what this EP is: something I would have paid for if only I could've.

This set came right before the release of Ben Kweller's self-titled third album. There are a couple tracks from the new album, a few classic tracks, and the set closes with "Wasted and Ready," which has been a fan favorite for years. It's a very nice live sampling of Ben Kweller, and it shows that the man is every bit the master of his music on the stage as he is in the studio.





Baleeted? No. And I'll buy this thing if ever I find it in a legit format.

No comments:

Post a Comment