Sunday, August 25, 2013

Ben Harper - Burn to Shine

Not only is Ben Harper a talented dude, he always seems to have sweet album artwork. Burn to Shine is probably his best album cover. They just look like a bunch of dudes who mean business.

Unfortunately, this album includes the awful "Steal My Kisses" which begins as a "I need to put this on every mix tape I make for cute girls" and ends up as, "If he says steal my kisses one more time, I'm going to find out where he lives and punch him in the face." Aside from that one awful song, the album is solid. And as always, I am unaffected by Ben Harper's music. I still can't explain it and won't attempt to do so here.





Baleeted? Yeah, unfortunately this one's gotta go. Fortunately, "Steal My Kisses" goes with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment