Friday, June 1, 2012

Reggie and the Full Effect - Promotional Copy

I must admit that when I bought this album, I did actually think I was buying a promotional copy of Reggie and the Full Effect's new album. I did buy it at a record store that sold a lot of promotional copies, so I wasn't a complete idiot for not knowing that Reggie and the Full Effect actually named their album Promotional Copy.

Promotional Copy is yet another Reggie and the Full Effect album that is much better in live performance than through headphones. There are some decent laughs on the album with "Gloves" and "Dwarf Invasion" as well as a couple cuts that rock like "Congratulations Matt and Christine" and "Megan 2K." It's not a bad album, it just doesn't live up to the spectacle of the live show.


No comments:

Post a Comment