Friday, January 13, 2012

The Shagwells - Scarface b/w Yeah! Yeah!

This is the second of two 45's I own by the enigmatic Japanese garage group, The Shagwells. This one is much more punkish and harder rocking than the other 45 I own. Once again there is no identification as for where this record came from. It only states that the recording was done by Fuzz Master (good luck on finding anything but the distortion pedal if you search for this one) and the jacket design by Go (also hard to search). There is a link to a dead website with a link to another dead website. Even if this is a self-produced record (which I assume it is), someone had to have pressed it. Maybe the band had their own vinyl press, cut two 45's, broke up, sold the press and called it a day. I guess I'll never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment