Sunday, May 29, 2011

The Coral- Magic and Medicine

Have you ever heard The Coral's fantastic song "Dreaming of You"? If you haven't, check out this link before continuing. That one song was so great that when I heard it in an episode of Scrubs, I was determined to own the music of whatever band it was that made that great song. So I checked allmusic.com to see which Coral album was the most highly rated. My local record store had several copies of Magic and Medicine, and now it's not hard to see why: it's horrible. Seriously, I found it a boring chore to listen to this album. I couldn't wait for it to be over. I guess "Dreaming of You" was a total fluke because The Coral seem incapable of making enjoyable music outside of that one song. Also, the cover art looks like someone pooped on a pile of puke. I hate this album.


No comments:

Post a Comment