Saturday, May 28, 2011

The Cherry Tempo-s/t



I bought this album because I found out about a band called Cherry Twister on one of my power pop forums and I got the names mixed up. The Cherry Tempo isn't a bad band, but because I bought them by mistake I guess I'll never forgive them for not being Cherry Twister. And I'll never get rid of them either. They're like that torn 20 dollar bill you try to spend in a foreign country only they won't take American currency that isn't pristine. I've tried to get rid of this cd several times, but every time it's like the guy behind the counter is saying, "Wait, this isn't Cherry Twister!" And then I take the walk of shame back home with this album. I might actually like it if I had come upon them in more favorable circumstances.

No comments:

Post a Comment