Saturday, May 28, 2011

The Cars-s/t



 I've already mentioned the fact that The Cars are the bomb diggety doo dah, so I won't bore you with more praise heaped upon their heads. I'll just say that their albums don't feel too much different than their greatest hits compilations. We're talking about a band that churned out great tracks like the Amish churn butter (My metaphor, albeit a lame one, relies entirely on whether or not the Amish churn lots of butter. I don't actually know whether they do or not, and I'm counting on the fact that you don't know either. Let's just both agree that we don't know and therefore my metaphor, such as it is, actually works). What am I saying? I'm saying that if it has The Cars name on it you should run out and buy it because it's great. Hypnotoad has decreed that it is so.

No comments:

Post a Comment