Saturday, May 28, 2011

Bobgoblin-The Twelve-Point Master Plan



 TTPMP comes across as a much more polished version of Jet that still manages to be 100% inaccessible to everyone I personally know. I can't explain what it is about Hop Litzwire's voice that just gets me, but there's something in it for me. I actually emailed him a couple times begging The Adventures of Jet to come play a show in Arizona. He was a nice enough guy, but they never came. At any rate, if you enjoyed Jet (you probably didn't) but wished there were more weird old-timey radio type quotes at the beginnings of the songs, TTPMP will be right up your alley. And may I say that you have a weirdly specific alley.




Okay then. Look forward for more posts to come. I guess I didn't explain it, but in the time when I laid off this blog for a few months, I was still making my way through my CD's. In the blog I'm only on the B's, but my listening has gotten me nearly to the E's. So I have some catching up to do. That's why the entries have been coming fast and furious lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment