Saturday, May 28, 2011

Bobgoblin-Jet



 This is the band that eventually became The Adventures of Jet. As Bobgoblin the band was a lot more politically aware and much more punk-ish. I bought this album from the old mp3.com back when they would actually burn you a CD of albums that you ordered. I have never seen this album in any other place and I do not know if it was ever available anywhere else. It is in many ways similar to the other Bobgoblin release, The Twelve-Point Master Plan. The two share several songs, but I believe the songs on Jet are earlier recordings than the ones on TTPMP. At any rate, I have never found another soul who enjoys Bobgoblin. Every friend I have ever played it for has given me some form of, "What is this crap?" I guess there's no accounting for my particular taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment