Saturday, May 28, 2011

BMX Bandits-Theme Park



 This album is great. I love it. Now with that out of the way, I want to talk about one song in particular. The song is, "I Wanna Fall in Love." If you are a fan of sugary sweet power pop, welcome to Wonka's factory. Seriously, this song has given me cavities. Something about the sweet innocence in the singer's voice mashed with the jangling guitars and the simple yet memorable melody just hits the musical spot so very few other things can scratch. This song also happened to come along in my life right when I was getting engaged and later married to my beautiful wife. There are many happy memories associated with this song that I probably can't give a good objective opinion of it. Then again this blog has never been about objective opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment