Saturday, May 28, 2011

BMX Bandits-Life Goes On



 Here's the order of succession on this one: my friend Dave introduced me to Big Star, which helped introduce me to Teenage Fanclub. When I discovered Teenage Fanclub, I scoured the internet looking for similar artists which brought me to BMX Bandits. BMX Bandits is a band with a semi-rotating membership that has at various times featured members of Teenage Fanclub in their lineup. Turns out BMX Bandits are the vanguard of Scottish awesome rock. That was all I needed to know. Also, having two hot girls smeared in cake batter (at least I hope it's cake batter) on the cover doesn't hurt. BMX Bandits are as well-crafted and sweet as Teenage Fanclub. If you're a fan of one, there's no reason to not be a fan of the other.

No comments:

Post a Comment