Saturday, May 28, 2011

Belinda Carlisle-Heaven on Earth



 So much to love about Belinda Carlisle. She's breathtakingly beautiful. She has a great voice. She sings great songs. I guess that's enough for any red blooded male of the species to fall deeply in love with her. I found out about Belinda (what an unbecoming name) through a mix tape one of my sister's friends made. If you pressed me, I could probably name several of the tracks on it. Ok, you talked me into it. "Principal's Office" by Young MC "I Think We're Alone Now" by Tiffany "Romeo" by Donna Summer "Maniac" by Michael Sembello "Blame it On the Rain" by Milli Vanilli "Heaven on Earth" by Belinda Carlisle "Fool For Love" by Belinda Carlisle and "Circles in the Sand" by Belinda Carlisle. There were others but they escape me now. Anyway, that tape helped me fall in love with Belinda Carlisle and her music. I still get tingles up my spine when I listen to "I Get Weak."

No comments:

Post a Comment